Location: One-of-a-kind waterfront property
Waterfront property is ideal for investment. Cyan Belize is an exceptional example of this type of real estate. This gated community peninsula has all the attributes one seeks when looking to invest in safe, valuable waterfront property; perfect for development of any scale.
Cyan Belize location facts:
• Surrounded by water for safety, privacy and exclusivity.
• A 40-minute drive to the capital city of Belmopan.
• Securely gated for an uncommon layer of security at the peninsula isthmus, virtually unapproachable from any other location via automobile.
• Safest large natural harbor in Caribbean during times of hurricanes.
• Perfect for ocean-going yachts.
• Surrounded by National Forest land, maintaining the views throughout the island.
• 64 miles or 1 hour and 20 minutes to the International airport and Belize City.
• Half-day travel from USA to property by air.
• Manatee preserve and hot springs in waters surrounding property.
• 4 miles to Manatee bar river with access to the ocean and the second longest barrier reef in the world.
• Inland waterway access.
• Accessible by light aircraft.
• Turneffe island directly offshore.
• All the advantages of being on an island with none of the disadvantages of being on an island.
Stewart International Title Company Insurance is available and can be purchased at closing.
The National Association of Realtors has partnered with Belize National Association of Realtors®, giving buyers safe, "free-hold" land title deeds.
This property is perfect for your portfolio or for large or small-scale development along the following lines; resort property with golf courses, equestrian centers, polo fields, world class scuba diving, fly fishing clubs for tarpon, deep sea fishing for marlin, yacht clubs with safe moorings, luxury hotels, casinos and, of course, luxury homes.
Cyan Belize is located in a stable English-law country with great offshore banking and trust laws.
Community GuidelinesHere are guidelines for future owners to consider in keeping with current green investment practices. These concepts include:
- Keeping or planting ground cover to reduce erosion which smothers sea life; maintaining edge effect on shore and inland to create niche habitats for the myriad of different species.
- Being wary and responsive to damage caused by pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Effectively using natural and alternative pest management systems, organic composts and manures full of micro life.
- Designing and building homes with the goal of minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Utilizing energy sources that are silent, clean and pose minimal environmental pollution hazards and vibrations.
- Considering light as a possible source of pollution and designing exterior lighting with this in mind.
- Encouraging residents and guests to live and work with nature.
- Preventing fuel leakage on land and water whenever possible.
- Maintaining a neighbourly attitude to foster a strong sense of community which will be greatly beneficial, especially in times of crisis.
- Permitting free movement of our animal neighbours, because game animals, wildlife and manatees lived at Cyan Belize first.
- Taking the time to create and implement win/win scenarios for humans, livestock and wildlife to co-exist.